Saturday, January 14, 2006

Friday Night Fun

Ok - So our neighbors just left and all I can say is 'What a fun time!' It's so nice to hang out with our neighbors - 3 other couples that we met during Hurricane Wilma. 3 of us couples live in the same building and the 4th couple lives in the next building! They are all awesome - in their each and own individual way!

Tonight - we were missing Billy and Adam - They are in South Carolina for now. So Michelle and Jocelyn were w/o their hubbies! We missed them but still had a great time as always when we get together! We had filet mignon, pasta, veggies and salad for dinner. Wine, beer, and martinis to drink. A Bailey's Irish Cream chocolate cake for dessert - to celebrate John's birthday! Then we played Cranium's Whoonu! - it was sooooooooooo much fun! Definitely learn a lot about other people - what they like and don't like. It was a blast! I took pictures, so I hope to have those developed over the weekend - and I'll post some here when I do :)

Now - it's off to bed for me! Night everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home