Monday Monday
So the weekend is over :( and it's back to the grind. Today was an okay day at work - Kept busy, went to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch - yum! My fave. soup was there today - White Cheddar Broccoli. It's only there on Mondays - so that is when I try and go! :)
I came home from work and made a Boboli pizza for dinner - extra cheese and goat cheese - yum again! :) Now - I'm in organization mode - I'm creating new file folders for 2006 and storing our 2005 folders away in the storage closet. I've also been going through our miscellaneous folders - purging, shredding, and reorganizing - I love it! Wish I could skip work tomorrow and organize more! Hopefully I'll be able to do more organization over the next few nights and the weekend! We'll see where the week takes me!
Anyway - it's time for some reading and hopefully I'll be asleep by 11pm - Key word is hopefully!
I'm out! Night! :)
I came home from work and made a Boboli pizza for dinner - extra cheese and goat cheese - yum again! :) Now - I'm in organization mode - I'm creating new file folders for 2006 and storing our 2005 folders away in the storage closet. I've also been going through our miscellaneous folders - purging, shredding, and reorganizing - I love it! Wish I could skip work tomorrow and organize more! Hopefully I'll be able to do more organization over the next few nights and the weekend! We'll see where the week takes me!
Anyway - it's time for some reading and hopefully I'll be asleep by 11pm - Key word is hopefully!
I'm out! Night! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home