Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Last 4 Days

I tried to blog every day for the month of November...It's only the 8th and I've already missed the last 4 days...

So, let's recap...

The 4th - Election Day! Either way you voted, I'm glad it's over...The phone calls, the tv commercials...all done. Thank goodness! Looking forward to the new, the change, etc. Hopefully Obama can get us out of this mess we're in and the economy can start making it's upward turn...

Wednesday, the 5th - After work, I had gastro checkup for my liver enzymes...Doc looked at my liver enzymes from my bloodwork in August...they were better but he said to not be surprised if they are elevated again at my next check...which will be in about 6 weeks...Then I went with Shel's mom to get decorations for the baby shower next Sunday...

Thursday, the 6th...A productive day - both at work and after...I scrapbooked - working on a recipe cookbook of all John's and my favorite recipes...and an ABC book about Us...

Friday, the 7th - took a vacation day (as I have to use them up before the end of the year or it's sorry, charlie...all gone)...John and I went to lunch - oh, how yummy it was! Then I scrapbooked...I finished all but the tabs on my recipe scrapbook...I also worked on the ABC album about John and I...decorated the scrapbook covers of that album, plus some other random things...It was a very productive and creative day!

Today, the 8th...John had today off - all day - love it! We just hung out around the house, relaxing, watching TV....then we went to dinner and then came home to watch the GATORS beat Vanderbilt 42-14! YEAH!!! It's great to be a Florida Gator!!!

Can't believe it's November and we're still having to watch the hurricane website...i.e. Paloma...

Not sure what is on tap tomorrow...probably stuff around the house - laundry, cleaning, etc...Maybe I can get in some more scrapbooking :)

Night all!
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home