Sweet Revenge!
So, I'm going to try this blog thing again...November is National Blog Posting Month, so we'll give this a go...See what I can do during the month of November...Since I haven't posted in 6 months...
The title of this post has to do with this.
How sweet that was!
Nice to have a big 'WIN' in our corner after last year's game.
I love the feeling of victory! :)
It was a great game!
Today was a great day...went to ES&S and Panera with miss Mandy. So great to see her! Then I went to Mom & Dad's and watched the game while Mom & I scrapbooked. Lovely lovely day!
And because no post is complete without a picture, here's one of the kitties. Logan was sleeping on the chair first....then Lucie decided that she wanted to join him...So cute! Love it!
The title of this post has to do with this.
How sweet that was!
Nice to have a big 'WIN' in our corner after last year's game.
I love the feeling of victory! :)
It was a great game!
Today was a great day...went to ES&S and Panera with miss Mandy. So great to see her! Then I went to Mom & Dad's and watched the game while Mom & I scrapbooked. Lovely lovely day!
And because no post is complete without a picture, here's one of the kitties. Logan was sleeping on the chair first....then Lucie decided that she wanted to join him...So cute! Love it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home