Monday, March 27, 2006

This Past Weekend...

So this past weekend was pretty busy...

Friday - I got the day off for being primary oncall 5 times (in about 18 months) - so John and I went to one of our favorite places for lunch - the Boynton Ale House - yum! Then we did some shopping - Macys, Costco and Home Depot. That night we celebrated Billy's birthday with our neighbors. Here is Billy with the new bat Jocelyn bought him:



Also - his cute dogs - Homer and Molly - help unwrap presents - Too cute!



And here is the yummy cake:


Then on Saturday - I went car shopping with my Dad for my Dad - We looked at Hummer H3, Acura MDX and the Volvo XC90. I think our favorite was the XC90 - but it's up to Dad to decide :) We also went to Costco and I bought a new camera - one that I have wanted for some time now - and finally broke down and bought it - YEAH :)

Saturday night was a quiet night - dinner at home, went out to get ice cream and then I watched Prime while John played his game (StarWars Galaxies).

Sunday - Such a gorgeous day - I had all of the windows and doors open all day - LOVED IT :) That night - we went to dinner at Dawn & Peter's - Their first official dinner hosting for John, myself and John's parents. Peter made homemade spaghetti sauce - and paired it with sausage, meatballs, chicken, pasta and veggies - Yum all around!

Drove in to work today - still not enjoying the 52 miles one way but dealing with it :) Went to Longhorn today for lunch - white cheddar broccoli soup and bacon cheddar burget - YUM! :) Came home tonight and chilled with John - He was up at 4am this morning for work - so he was one tired puppy tonight! We got take-out from RJGators and watched some TV...quiet night! :)

Not sure what else is going to happen this week - but will be enjoying every night with John as he is working all day shifts this week - YEAH :) Hopefully he won't be too tired on some of the nights - so we can hang out - but we'll see :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home